Why is my doctor running late?
Can I get a back-dated referral to a Specialist?
Can I get results over the telephone?
- In many cases, your doctor will ask you to make a follow-up appointment to discuss your results.
- In some cases your doctor may explain at the time of your consultation that if you don’t hear back from us it’s because your results are “normal”.
- We will re-call you by letter or phone if your results require a non-urgent review with your doctor.
- In the case of urgent results, we will contact you directly to make a follow-up appointment.
- Some results cannot be given over the phone under any circumstances (eg, HIV, Hepatitis C) and in such cases all patients will be asked to make a follow-up appointment.
Ask Us A Question
To find a doctor or hospital, we’ll help you find a doctor to search.